YaraLiva Tropicote 25kg
Category: Fertilizer, Granular Fertilizer
Quantity: In Stock
Dimension: 54 cm (Length) x 43 cm (Width) x 12 cm (Height)
- YaraLiva is a range of fertilisers containing fast-acting nitrate nitrogen, alongside strength-building calcium for high value field crops
- YaraLiva fertilisers are a range of calcium nitrate based fertilisers combining fast acting nitrate nitrogen alongside strength-building calcium and boron, designed for high value quality field crops to improve the size, strength, appearance and importantly marketable yield.
- YaraLiva Tropicote is a high quality calcium nitrate product for field application.
- YaraLiva™ Tropicote™ is a dense granular fertilizer that spreads accurately up to 24 metres by machine or accurately when placed by hand.
- It is a free flowing, material with 90% of particles 2-4mm. Its hygroscopic nature means that it readily dissolves when on contact with the soil in humid conditions or a night dew.
- This formulation offers low risk of scorch and is often used as a final topdressing to a wide range of high value crops.
Total Nitrogen (N) 15.5%
- 14.4% Nitric Nitrogen
- 1.1% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
Water Soluble Calcium
- Expressed as Ca 18.8%
- Expressed as CaO 26.3%
- Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. May damage fertility or the unborn child. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If swallowed, call a poison center or doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. If exposed or concerned, get medical attention.
- The product is not flammable material, but if involved in a fire, it may decompose and give off hazardous fumes. Keep away from combustible material.
- In case of fire, do not breathe fumes. Flood with water and ventilate freely.
- Store away from sources of heat or fire, combustible materials and chemicals.
- Store under cover, on a dry and smooth surface, and protect from direct sunlight.
- Empty the bag by shaking to remove as much as possible of its contents. Empty bags may be disposed of as non-hazardous material or returned for recycling.
- Use recommended application rates.
*Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or monitor's display.
*Availability and price subject to change and/or prior sale. You may check stock availability with us.
Inquiry - YaraLiva Tropicote 25kg