YaraVita Croplift 1L
Category: Fertilizer, Liquid Fertilizer
Quantity: In Stock
Dimension: 10 cm (Length) x 10 cm (Width) x 25 cm (Height)
Pack Size: 1 Litre
A fully NPK foliar fertilizer solution containing multiple nutrients and micronutrients for foliar application to a wide range of crops during times of stress or periods of rapid growth.
YaraVita Croplift is a high quality, liquid solution containing a balanced combination of essential nutrients and extract of Ascophyllum nodosum, which is a rich source of cytokinins, auxins and gibberellins. It is designed for application to a wide range of crops.
The liquid formulation makes it easy to measure, pour and mix the product in the spray tank.
A broad tank-mixability makes it easy to co-apply the products with agrochemicals, saving both time and money. Just as important, free access to Tankmix information online or via smartphones makes it quick and easy to check whether products can be co-applied.
Features & Benefits:
- Highly concentrated nutrient combination
- More than just a 'foliar N'
- Valuable trace element provision
- Immediate boost for crops under stress
- Lasting feeding effect
- Good tank mixability, please check Tankmix
- Easy to mix
- Very safe formulation
|Pack Size:||1 Litre|
|Net Weight:||1.17 kg|
|Appearance:||Liquid Solid Brown|
NPK fertiliser solution with micro-nutrients
Guaranteed Analysis - soluble in water:
- 8.5% w/w = 100g/l Nitrogen (N) [as urea nitrogen]
- 3.4% w/w = 40g/l Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5)
- 6% w/w = 70g/l Potassium Oxide (K2O)
- 0.02% w/w = 0.2g/l Boron (B)
- 0.1% w/w = 1g/l Copper (Cu) -EDTA
- 0.11% w/w = 1.3g/l Manganese (Mn) -EDTA
- 0.003% w/w = 0.03g/l Molybdenum (Mo)
- 0.06% w/w = 0.7g/l Zinc (Zn) -EDTA
Chelated fraction stable within pH range 3~10
++Contains extract of Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae Extract)++
- 0.5ml/l for young plants
- 1 to 2ml/l for mixing with other chemicals such as pesticides and fungicides.
- 1ml/l and above if using this product alone.
- Refer label before use.
- Do not apply during flowering (except potatoes). Also, apply as necessary to perennial fruit crops post-harvest.
Application Rates and Timings:
All crops (field grown): 3 to 5 L/ha
Water rate: 200 L/ha
Apply as and when required, provided there is sufficient leaf area to intercept the spray. Repeat applications can be made at 10-14 day intervals. N.B. Do not apply during flowering (except potatoes). Also, apply as necessary to perennial fruit crops post-harvest. Alternatively: Spray to run off using a concentration of 5 mls per litre. Allow 10 to 14 days between successive applications.
*Dosage and application rates are for reference. Actual dosage shall be adjusted according to real-time situations.
*Product colour may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources or monitor's display.
*Availability and price are subject to change and/or prior sale.
Inquiry - YaraVita Croplift 1L