NYLEX RAIN GAUGE 1000
Nylex Rain Gauges are the tried and tested solution for accurately measuring rainfall.
Ideal for effective water management and removes the guesswork when monitoring various garden watering systems, avoiding over-watering and waste.
- Easy to read 5mm graduations
- Quick and easy to install
- Comes with a mounting bracket and wood screws
- Made from high-grade, non-yellowing plastic
- UV protected
- Measures up to 250mm of rainfall
- Remove the guesswork when monitoring various garden watering systems, avoiding over-watering and waste
- Ideal on farms, vineyards, nurseries, gardens, parks and schools
- The site selected should be an open one, unobstructed by high trees or fences, on level ground, not on a slope or terrace.
- Should be secured to a post by mounting the enclosed bracket in a true vertical position as near to the ground as possible, or at the lowest safe height.
- The post of the Nylex Rain Gauge is fixed and should be twice as far away as the height of surrounding buildings or trees.
- Rainfall should be measured at 9 a.m. daily and examined immediately on the cessation of heavy rain, the amount and the time of commencement and cessation noted and the water returned to the gauge so as not to interfere with the next morning’s reading.
- The best results are obtained by installing the Nylex Rain Gauge in pairs and spacing them about 6 meters apart. The effects of strong winds are thus reduced and more accurate readings may be obtained from the average of such pairs.
Inquiry - Nylex Rain Gauge 1000 (250mm)