ABC CRF Controlled Release Fertilizer 15-15-6-4 20kg
Brand: ABC Circle
Category: Fertilizer, Slow / Control Released Fertilizer
Quantity: In Stock
Dimension: 57 cm (Length) x 43 cm (Width) x 13 cm (Height)
ABC CRF CONTROLLED RELEASE FERTILIZER 15-15-6+4MgO+TE
What is CRF?
- Fertilizer that releases the nutrients in slow and gradual manners to match plant’s periodical nutritional needs
- Economic fertilizer – Less application/less labour, high cost-effectiveness
- Eco-friendly fertilizer – Prevent leaching and water pollution
- Easy-use fertilizer – Uniform and hard particles are apt to mechanic application
- High technology – Periodically control the release of nutrients
- Release fertilizer ingredient for 180 days at 30℃.
- ABC CRF release plant nutrients slowly and continuously throughout the growth cycle.
- Saving both time and labor, because once fertilizing is enough. The actual release rate is depends upon and is dictated solely by the soil.
- This is accomplished by encapsulating fertilizer granules in a polymer coating.
|Company||ABC Circle Co., Ltd.|
|Form||Polymer coated granule|
|Granule||Size 2~5mm 90%min|
- Total Nitrogen (N) 15%
- Total Phosphorus (P2O5) 15%
- Total Potassium (K2O) 6%
- Total Magnesium (MgO) 4%
- 15℃ -- 9~10 months
- 21℃ -- 8 months
- 30℃ -- 5~6 months
- Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. May damage fertility or the unborn child. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If swallowed, call a poison center or doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. If exposed or concerned, get medical attention.
- The product is not flammable material, but if involved in a fire, it may decompose and give off hazardous fumes. Keep away from combustible material.
- In case of fire, do not breathe fumes. Flood with water and ventilate freely.
- Store away from sources of heat or fire, combustible materials and chemicals.
- Store under cover, on a dry and smooth surface, and protect from direct sunlight.
- Empty the bag by shaking to remove as much as possible of its contents. Empty bags may be disposed of as non-hazardous material or returned for recycling.
- Use recommended application rates.
*Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or monitor's display.
*Availability and price subject to change and/or prior sale. You may check stock availability with us.
Inquiry - ABC CRF Controlled Release Fertilizer 15-15-6-4 20kg