Dimension: 20 cm (Length) x 15 cm (Width) x 33 cm (Height)
YARATERA REXOLIN ABC
YaraTera Rexolin® ABC is a combination of the chelated micronutrients Fe, Mn, Cu, Zn and B, Mo and a product developed for usage in hydroponic systems and through foliar application.
YaraTera REXOLIN ABC is used for seed treatment during seed dressing, foliar and root dressing through various irrigation systems in open and closed ground. Stimulates better germination and germination energy and increases productivity and quality of marketable products.
- Designed for application in arable crops.
- Microgranular products - Easy and safe to use.
- Minimize nutrient interaction problems.
- Balanced composition – to avoid mistakes and crop damage due to imbalanced nutrition.
- To avoid competition in fixation of the chelate.
The YaraTera REXOLIN™ range of products is fully water-soluble chelated micronutrients. They ensure micronutrients remain available to the crop and avoid the risk of precipitation or fixation. Suited to the application through all fertigation systems – drip, low throw sprinklers, centre pivots, and spray applications.
Foliar application is recommended when the soil is highly alkaline or when soil application is impossible for other reasons.
BENEFITS of YaraTera:
- Dissolves fast and completely in water without leaving any residues
- Free of insoluble and phytotoxic compounds
- Very low sodium and chloride levels
- Non-cracking, non-segregating
- Low EC values
- Quick overall dissolution in water
- No risk of clogging to fertigation system
|pH Range||1.5 ~ 10|
- 0.5% Boron (B)
- 1.5% Copper (Cu-EDTA)
- 4.0% Iron / Ferum (Fe-EDTA)
- 1.85% Magnesium (Mg)
- 4.0% Manganese (Mn-EDTA)
- 0.1% Molybdenum (Mo-EDTA)
- 1.5% Zinc (Zn-EDTA)
- 12% Potassium (K2O)
- 3.0% Magnesium (MgO)
- 7.5% Sulphate (SO4)
The product is not flammable material, but if involved in a fire, it may decompose and give off hazardous fumes. Keep away from combustible material.
In case of fire, do not breathe fumes. Flood with water and ventilate freely.
Store away from sources of heat or fire, combustible materials and chemicals.
Store under cover, on a dry and smooth surface, and protect from direct sunlight.
Empty the bag by shaking to remove as much as possible of its contents. Empty bags may be disposed of as non-hazardous material or returned for recycling.
Use recommended application rates.
*Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or the monitor's display.
*Availability and price are subject to change and/or prior sale. You may check stock availability with us.
Inquiry - YaraTera Rexolin ABC 5kg
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.