Advansia Axtra Roots 5L
Category: Fertilizer, Liquid Fertilizer
Quantity: In Stock
Dimension: 21 cm (Length) x 16 cm (Width) x 31 cm (Height)
Advansia Axtra Roots
- More roots, more fruits!
- High quality liquid humid and fulvic acids derived from America Leonardite
- *No insoluble
- #1 in Spain!
- Total humid extract (THE) 16.5%
- Humid Acid 13.2% w/v
- Fulvic Acid 3.3% w/v
Why Axtra Roots?
- 100% soluble
- pH13 to reduce soil acidity
- Stimulate more fine roots for more yield
- Strongly improve uptakes of fertilizer
- Increased organic content in soil
- Promotes root elongation and secondary root development in all crops
- Greater optimization and efficiency of fertilizer, soil nutrients, water and etc.
- Suitable to improve soil structure and improve cation exchange capacity
- Efficient response to hydric stress by increasing soil water capacity
- Reduces nitrogen leeching
- Extract from America Leonardite, guaranteeing the maximum concentration of humid acid / fulvic acid ratio
- Drip application
- Sprinkler / Pivot
- Soil spray
- Growth substrate
Dosage for drenching / soil spraying:
- 100ml per 20 litre of water
- At 15-30 days intervals
*Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or monitor's display.
*Availability and price subject to change and/or prior sale. You may check stock availability with us
Inquiry - Advansia Axtra Roots 5L